Low Carb Pizza
I love anything that is a low carb option. I feel less bloated, less guilty and more full if it's packed with fats!
Here is a recipe for chicken/cheese crust pizza that is absolutely amazing!
Preheat oven to 375
2 pounds lean ground chicken
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Choice of toppings (I used pepperoni and bacon)
1. Mix ground chicken, cheese, egg and Italian seasoning in bowl
2. Use a large round pizza pan and cover it with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with olive oil.
3. Spread out meat/cheese on pan covered with parchment paper as thin as you can.
4. Cook at 375 for 15 minutes
5. If you like a crispier crust, turn oven to broil, and broil on high for 3-5 minutes
6. Flip over crust to keep the crispy side down
7. Add sauce and toppings to chicken crust
8. Bake an additional 4-5 minutes to melt cheese and cook toppings
9. Cut and ENJOY!